JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well after watching the tape a few times he did not grab her by the throat, known as "C Clamping". He has his hand at her shoulder from what I could see. Given how red in the face the Supervisor is he sure does not look like he was in control. As fast as it happened I suspect the other Officers there were not sure what the hell to do.

Well after watching the tape a few times he did not grab her by the throat, known as "C Clamping". He has his hand at her shoulder from what I could see. Given how red in the face the Supervisor is he sure does not look like he was in control. As fast as it happened I suspect the other Officers there were not sure what the hell to do.
I guess he didn't want to push her from a lower point on her chest as that could have created a whole nother set of problems. He definitely had some rage going on. Add some humiliation from getting yanked on by a subordinate and that is a recipe for making bad decisions.

She shoulda stomped the bald off of his head. What a disgraceful punk.
She may have been thinking about getting a pay day out of this once he started pushing her. It won't surprise me if she gets one. He looks like he spends a lot of time at the gym and/or possibly uses some enhancements. Enhancements could help explain his rage.

Every officer in attendance should have stomped a new mud hole in his azz.

If he is willing to do that to a woman while on the job, there is only one way to fix his issues.

This will now be used to promote that LEO's are thugs and woman beaters who cant control their tempers. He is a disgrace to the badge and men in general.

It looked like just above the collarbone to me, not far enough left (her right) to be the shoulder. I definitely did not see him close his hand around her throat. The rest of the move, though - pushing the target backward with straight arm while face to face in order to get them off balance and pin or drop them - was something I've never seen used with any other hold. I'm certainly no expert, so there may be a reasonable explanation. It's going to be interesting.

And yeah, you don't threaten to pepper spray somebody who's already cuffed and in the car. I'm pretty sure I'm right about that. :rolleyes: That was way out of line and needed to be addressed pronto.

It looked like just above the collarbone to me, not far enough left (her right) to be the shoulder. I definitely did not see him close his hand around her throat. The rest of the move, though - pushing the target backward with straight arm while face to face in order to get them off balance and pin or drop them - was something I've never seen used with any other hold. I'm certainly no expert, so there may be a reasonable explanation. It's going to be interesting.

And yeah, you don't threaten to pepper spray somebody who's already cuffed and in the car. I'm pretty sure I'm right about that. :rolleyes: That was way out of line and needed to be addressed pronto.
The girl was "trying" to keep him from making his entire department look bad. He looks like he does not have the control to be a Cop and especially a supervisor. The situation was being handled and he was itching to make it worse. People who can not control their emotions in a situation like that are a loose cannon. I VERY much doubt this was the first time he came close to losing his cool. This was just the first time it was caught on video. We have had to fire multiple people where I work over this kind of behavior.

While I personally have a deep ingrained respect for police officers, I do worry about running into his type. They are out there and we all know it.

Can you imagine how he treats ordinary citizens if he's willing to attack one of his own?

I have to wonder how many shootings he's been involved in.

Update on this story.

Damn! They really are going after him. The way he acted I thought at the time he probably needed to no longer be in that job. This kind of surprised me. Suspect they will let him take plea if he agrees to just give up the job. If you just can not control your emotions the job of an LEO is not for you.

He did grab her by the throat, you can just see it when he charges her and his temper is gonna cost him big time, not likely the first time he has acted out like this, but the first he has been caught on camera! In my opinion, he should get the book thrown at him and held accountable to the fullest extent for his actions! The cam dosnt show the other officers actions afterwards, likely not much, but would be something to see!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top