JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I recently aquired a saiga rifle that has a conversion done to it. The cal. is 7.62x39. Here is a description:
It has the Tapco intrafuse stockwith the SAW grip.
The handguard was left stock.
The rifle itself has been converted to take AK mags.

My main question is...Does the tapco G2 trigger group,actually have tapco stamped largely on the parts? For example the hammer on the tapco website shows writing on the left side of the hammer...My hammer has no writing.

I Just want to make sure it is legal with the 922....which is a little difficult for me to understand because I dont know so much about which parts are which.

I don't have a great answer to your question, but here's a logical one: replace the one in your rifle with one you know is from TAPCO. They can't be expensive, and its better than risking a 922 violation.

Many people who do Saiga conversions leave the original hammer - if keeping the bolt hold open device, as the Tapco one you instal has to be reduced in width to fit with the bolt hold open decive sharing the same space inside the receiver. If you have no muzzle device they may have just added five parts like the stock/grip/trigger/disconnector and piston or a magazine floor plate or something.

its not a g2 but that dosnt mean its not us made

alot of the older us made fcg's dont have any marking on them
and alot of people call any us made fcg a g2

hope that makes every thing alot less clear HA

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top