JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Somehow I don't think she's too worried about that. She's worth $250M...and daddy was a billionaire.
Yep as much as she has done I suspected she will not be short on money any time. Did not know she came from money. Always did like her acting. Have to wonder who paid for that thing? It was funny as hell. Have to wonder if whoever put it together had some kind of bad experience with Mercedes to hammer them like that. :D

This has been in the "news" for a while but most "news sources" are of course ignoring it for easy to see reasons. First Responders can't ignore it. These things can be a mess when they get in bad crash and of course as more and more of them hit the road there will be more of these impressive fires. :s0092:

This has been in the "news" for a while but most "news sources" are of course ignoring it for easy to see reasons. First Responders can't ignore it. These things can be a mess when they get in bad crash and of course as more and more of them hit the road there will be more of these impressive fires. :s0092:
I love that commercial where the gal is in the boonies with her electric Ford F150 and it's powering her tools for building her cabin in the woods! NOT!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top