JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Considering trying to get a stamp and make an SBR, I've always stayed away from anything requiring a stamp due to paranoia. People saying they will come knock on your door to inspect where item is stored etc. Any advice for someone considering going for a SBR/NFA item? Go easy on me, I am new to anything NFA.

Thanks!

Your 4th amendment rights prevent that from happening.
Get one on a gun trust while you can and also buy a suppressor at the same time.

Don't wait a second to file your Form 1 for a SBR.
The NFA won't come to your house.
:cool:
Applied for my 1st stamp in October of 2015. Just submitted my 3rd... (SBS).
It's fun, and addicting. Tons of guides online on how to get it done. Jump on the trust route while you still can!

thanks all, I never really thought they would come knocking just wasn't sure what to expect once I went down that road, other than an empty bank account.

A form 1 for an SBR would be a $200.00 tax stamp fee submitted to the ATF, and once it's approved you then build the firearm.
A suppressor is generally bought and paid for, then the form 4 is submitted to the ATF with the $200.00 tax stamp fee.

Forgive me but I've never owned an NFA item and this is the first time I'm looking into it I am under the impression that the best way to do that is through a firearms trust is that true? Where can I look for good information not just some internet hack trying to be an expert?

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top