JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Usually wind up listing to Jim Villinuci (I probably murdered the spelling of his name) in the AM, since Glen Beck was moved to 1190 and on during the same slot as Lars.

After that, I switch up between Lars and Glen Beck - and sometimes when the blood gets boiling too much or the BS gets piled too high, I switch to music radio.

from 4-7 I switch up to "mindless radio" mode and put the afternoon drive show from 105.1 on, then switch between that and the oldies radio station depending on what songs or commercials are playing. At 7 I switch back to Clyde Lewis until I get home. I typically spend 10+ hours in and out of my truck each day (I drive a tow truck) and have a pretty set radio routine.

Since I work Saturday and Sunday, I listen to local non political shows like Cars & Stuff, Around the House, Mr. BBQ, Beer O'Clock (even though I don't drink) and NW Vine Time, Kim Kommando, and Leo Laporte (another butchered name, I'm sure), and the Business Briefing.

Once in a while I actually switch over and listen to NPR or KBOO to hear what "the other side" is ranting about. NPR actually has a cool show called America's Test Kitchen that I enjoy.

Anyone with an iPod or iPhone I recommend checking out some podcasts. Some pretty good stuff from iTunes, comedy, sports, education, etc. can be a nice break from the typical conservative radio. While I do enjoy Lars and rush on occasion, sometimes it's nice to listen to something else. Also check out savage when I'm working late

Jim Villanuci(sp) is good. He starts things with "I think," "I believe", "As I understand". He doesn't spout rubbish/untruths as though they were facts. All other Left/Right talk radio, in my opinion, destroys brain cells. I'd rather drink a bottle of good gin to do that.

The following conservative talk shows are all available on Sirius XM Radio:

Wilkow Majority

Mike Church Show

David Webb Show

Cam & Company from NRA News

Mike Slater (Sundays)

I also get the feeds for Hannity, Glenn Beck, and Levin as well.

Trust me, Sirius XM is DEFINITELY the way to go for radio. I have had it for about 5 years now, and will NEVER go back to terrestrial radio.

Every music station on Sirius XM is commercial free, so no stupid commercials, contests, or idiot sounding DJs. There is pretty much a station for all tastes in music and talk.

Yes, it costs, but is worth every penny.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Capitalism is BO$$!!! (taken from the Wilkow Majority)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top