JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
WOW this is terrible! Wonder what was the shiny "weapon" that he went at him with and WHY would his son go at him if he knows his dad has a gun? Hate to say it but something dont add up here maybe I watch too much CSI and Criminal Minds tho.... Just dont make sense to me seems like theres more than there lettin on, only time and the investigation will tell tho... I sure hope not this is tragic enough, unimaginable how he will live with himself for this just completly unimaginable... What a talented individual taken from this world he was a pilot at 15 thats awesome and a true humanitarian too, not enough good ppl like that these days, to have lost one at such a young age is a blow to us all

WOW this is terrible! Wonder what was the shiny "weapon" that he went at him with and WHY would his son go at him if he knows his dad has a gun?

They said it was a knife in the article. Absolutely heartbreaking ordeal to have to shoot a loved one much less your own son; biological or not.

Shame.

So I have to be the one to say this isn't tragic?
Let's look at this. Dad has guns.The kid has to know that his dad would defend himself and his sister's place in this way.
The kid was stupid enough to dress in a menacing fashion and run around with a knife.

Culling comes to mind. I feel for the father,but it is his fault he didn't teach the kid a little more about how he would defend himself with his gun. Teach him a little more common sense. Maybe spend a little more time with him.
Hopefully there are no more kids to spread this guys genes.

Don't mean to offend but this is the way I see this.

So I have to be the one to say this isn't tragic?
Let's look at this. Dad has guns.The kid has to know that his dad would defend himself and his sister's place in this way.
The kid was stupid enough to dress in a menacing fashion and run around with a knife.

Culling comes to mind. I feel for the father,but it is his fault he didn't teach the kid a little more about how he would defend himself with his gun. Teach him a little more common sense. Maybe spend a little more time with him.
Hopefully there are no more kids to spread this guys genes.

Don't mean to offend but this is the way I see this.

Wasnt his biological son... Too many unknowns to pass judgement...

I guess you dont have children... And if you do, they always made sense when they were teens

If the kid robbed the family member then he should desert to be shot and kill.... You dont mess with family period. I have a kid and I do understand how it feel to hurt the kid, but the kid is a rotten child... One less mess up gene pool.

Not only is the kid adopted, but he was only adopted a few years ago.

Like many have said, there's a lot missing from this story. What were the circumstances that led Mr. G to adopt a 12 year old? Not implying anything fishy on the teacher, but I wonder about the back story on the kid.

My girlfriend was like "Eww why was he creeping on the aunt?". Remembering that this kid has only known the lady for about 3 years changes the dynamic.

I could have been a prank gone wrong also.

Or, as a very less likely scenario, the step dad put him up to it to 'scare her' for fun, then used the opportunity to get away with murder. Unlikely yes, but possible. People are getting much more creative with their deceptions and scams these days.

Wasnt his biological son... Too many unknowns to pass judgement...

I guess you dont have children... And if you do, they always made sense when they were teens

I do have a child,er a full gown son with a son.My son has known since he was small that someone doing such would end up dead at my house or his step father's house.
My son knows guns.Has since he was small. He is well trained in safety of said guns. He knows this sort of stunt is stupid at a gun owner's house

Why? How?
Because I took the care to TEACH HIM,as did his step father.

If you have guns,I would ASSume you would teach ANYONE who would come to your house frequently,or live at your house,that you are willing to defend your house from intruders and will react with deadly force,if needs be.
Like if a masked,knife wielding,attacker/person walks up the drive.

My son developed a bit of a drug problem,when 13,after his mom almost died.(8 years sober now at 29yo)
He still never touched his step father's guns
3 years is plenty of time to teach a kid some respect

Burt,I'm really hoping it is a prank gone wrong.The alternative is just too disgusting.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top