JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Police: Concealed Handgun Holder Assaulted, Robbed Of Handgun
By KTVL Staff/KTVL.com

MEDFORD-- A 25 year old man was robbed of his handgun and assaulted on Thursday night in a Walmart bathroom by two men, according to Medford Police.

Around 9:17 p.m., police say the victim was carrying the Springfield XD 40 caliber handgun in a holster on the back of his waistband as he entered the Center Drive Walmart. The handgun was partially concealed by his shirt, according to police.

The man went into the bathroom and was followed by a man who punched him in the face, and knocked him to the ground. The suspect then pointed the stolen gun at the victim and ordered him to leave.

Video surveillance shows that a second suspected waited outside.

The two suspects then met up and left in a dark colored van, according to police.

The first suspect is described as a white male in his mid 30s, medium build and 6'2". He was wearing a black Raiders shirt over a gray long sleeved shirt, jean shorts, white and black tennis shoes and a flat billed hat.

The second suspect is described as a Hispanic male in his 20s or 30 and 5'10". He was wearing white shorts, a gray and black pullover jacket with red drawstrings, black beanie with red stripe and red and white tennis shoes.

The victim had a Concealed Handgun License.

Police are searching for the suspects.

Like I always say; I never trust anyone that wears a flat billed hat.:eek::eek::eek::eek:o_O

His lack of situational awareness got the better of him.
Hope they catch those POS's and prosecute them for no transfer or back ground checks!!!

Wish I had posted first haha - my first thought was, whoa they can't do that without a BgC and transfer fee!

I can get my knife out faster then they can get my gun out of the satchel I carry no problem - if I ever were assaulted...

Wonder if this kid was an athletic or peewee herman type? Some people just look like targets is all I'm getting at.

+1 on making sure your concealed carry is concealed and not open carrying a firearm, yeah it may be your right, but that doesn't make it smart.

This guy obviously didn't have his BG radar on. But if someone can see your gun and sucker punch you then you don't have much of a chance.
Reason why I don't keep one in the pipe and always keep a knife for back up.

God willing, I would have painted that bathroom red.

Even though I look like the last person you would want to attack.
I always use the stall when I'm in a public bathroom.

Your kind of vulnerable standing with your back to strangers. And your pecker in your hand!

yep you definitely want to be concealed with the way things are going any more, also keep the gun out of sight too.

YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THOSE THUGS DIDNT DO A BGC BEFORE STEALING THE GUN??!!!??!?....total failure to be aware. always expect the unexpected. i wont even go into a public bathroom/ secluded room with someone following me. i ALWAYS know when someones following me (following me on purpose or just heading my same direction). i guess now the victim may consider some handgun training/self defense courses.

You guys need to quit with that element of surprise BS.
You don't have it. The bad guy does.
End of story.
If you guys are going to bash OC at least attempt a reasonable argument instead of using the same tactics as the antis.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top