JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Personally I always love to see people OC. But in today's society I don't believe OC in for self defense/protection I think it's purely about awareness/ attention. Making a point.
Which these areas do need, However, it's a risk.
If I was a bad guy and wanted to do bad things and saw a guy OC, that's my next target. Free gun for me.

Only time I OC is in the woods, or when I'm with others who are doing the same.

I conceal carry to protect the family. I open carry for a political purpose.

Whose to say there isn't a concealed firearm behind the unloaded open carried firearm?

Sure you can grab that firearm in that level 3 retention holster but you damned better know it's unloaded and your going to die while trying to figure out how to make the bangswitch go.

Like I always say; I never trust anyone that wears a flat billed hat.:eek::eek::eek::eek:o_O

His lack of situational awareness got the better of him.
Hope they catch those POS's and prosecute them for no transfer or back ground checks!!!
That was the moment I knew I had at least partially turned in to my father. Those bubbleguming flat billed hats with the stickers still on them. I just want to rip them off their god damned heads, bend the brim properly, then shove it up their bubblegum. GAH WEAR YOUR DAMN HAT CORRECTLY YOU bubblegum BAG!

That was the moment I knew I had at least partially turned in to my father. Those bubbleguming flat billed hats with the stickers still on them. I just want to rip them off their god damned heads, bend the brim properly, then shove it up their bubblegum. GAH WEAR YOUR DAMN HAT CORRECTLY YOU bubblegum BAG!
Don't sugar coat it,tell us how you really feel.....
Then tell us about the 40yo that wears his hat backwardso_O

Personally I always love to see people OC. But in today's society I don't believe OC in for self defense/protection I think it's purely about awareness/ attention. Making a point.
Which these areas do need, However, it's a risk.
If I was a bad guy and wanted to do bad things and saw a guy OC, that's my next target. Free gun for me.

Or a free funeral!!!
I leave nothing to chance, my s*** is always wired tight when I carry open or concealed.

Last Edited:
Don't sugar coat it,tell us how you really feel.....
Then tell us about the 40yo that wears his hat backwardso_O

I recently saw a 45+ year old? with his wife and kids at an Applebee's that was dressed in baggy gym shorts, tank top with a Chicago bulls jersy logo and the same on his flat billed sideways hat. His shorts were so low that his arse crack was hanging out like a jailhouse beotch.

I couldn't help but laugh out loud all the while staring at him like a circus clown,, what an example he was for his 3 kids and wife, but what the hell, he was cool like a fool BRO:s0140:

Who would expect something like this to occur in an upscale establishment like Walmart?

Can't even find a single questional or objectional photograph of their shoppers on the internet....let alone be able to identify a thug in a crowd to avoid or neutralize a threat.....//s

https://www.google.com/search?q=wal...ChMIvqDRsvWQyAIVESqICh0kqA-f&biw=1024&bih=768

One of the best things about shopping is getting to know fellow shoppers....//s

:s0080:

Who would expect something like this to occur in an upscale establishment like Walmart?

Can't even find a single questional or objectional photograph of their shoppers on the internet....let alone be able to identify a thug in a crowd to avoid or neutralize a threat.....//s

https://www.google.com/search?q=wal...ChMIvqDRsvWQyAIVESqICh0kqA-f&biw=1024&bih=768

One of the best things about shopping is getting to know fellow shoppers....//s

:s0080:

http://madamenoire.com/420541/people-of-walmart/7/

OMG I AM BLIND...........................................:(:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::(:(:(:(:(:(

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads