JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Am I crazy or does that ugly gun have a perfect barrel alignment? I've never seen one before, but it appears that the barrel is lined up with the center of your hand when you would be gripping it thereby putting the recoil straight into your arm instead of over the top of your hand. If this is the case then this pistol would probably have excellent recoil characteristics.

That's the whole point of the rhino. The muzzle flip / rise is basically non-existent when I shoot it. Its like a solid straight push back.

Plus it has these cool little side ports that shoot flames out the side

q7wysfz.jpg

If you want to kill vampires get the Lehigh Defense or Underwood Xtreme Penetrator. A cross with every round.

crossbullet.jpg

As for vampires and silver, we need only look to Love at First Bite for the answer:

Doctor Jeff Rosenberg: The second way to kill a vampire, Count; three silver bullets through the heart!

[Jeff shoots Dracula three times]

Count Dracula: No, Rosenberg, that is a werewolf

Doctor Jeff Rosenberg: A werewolf? Really? Are you sure?

[Guards start to take him away]

Doctor Jeff Rosenberg: [to the guards] No harm done! The man's all right! This was for a werewolf! No problem! Calm down! Take it easy! I'm a doctor!

I actually bought a box of these for that very reason.

If you want to kill vampires get the Lehigh Defense or Underwood Xtreme Penetrator. A cross with every round.

crossbullet.jpg

As for vampires and silver, we need only look to Love at First Bite for the answer:

Doctor Jeff Rosenberg: The second way to kill a vampire, Count; three silver bullets through the heart!

[Jeff shoots Dracula three times]

Count Dracula: No, Rosenberg, that is a werewolf

Doctor Jeff Rosenberg: A werewolf? Really? Are you sure?

[Guards start to take him away]

Doctor Jeff Rosenberg: [to the guards] No harm done! The man's all right! This was for a werewolf! No problem! Calm down! Take it easy! I'm a doctor!

I have a three boxes on the way, less for their vampire slaying, and more for some impressive ballistic gel vids on YouTube (in case you have never heard of it, YouTube is a website where you can post videos). I love my Boberg XR9-s, but it can be a little heavy at times. I've got a Ruger LCP on the way for when I want to wear something lighter. I thought I'd run a box of these through it and see how they feed.

If CCing in gym shorts do not bend down to grab the last bag of flax tortilla chips at Trader Joes in inner city Portland due to the risk that a close by hipster may spit his ginger ale out and mess up his mustache.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top