JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Always carry at least one silver bullet in your EDC. Just in case of werewolves. :p

rhinoSB.jpg

Last Edited:
I heard somewhere silver is too hard to properly engage the rifling's in the barrel. And so a silver bullet would key hole? Might be BS. Never tried it.

Anyways I would wait until that werewolf was right on me before I shot! Them suckers are sneaky, and fast!

Pffft!

It is only silver jacket. Any experienced werewolf hunter knows that you have to at least be 50% silver to do the job. Otherwise you just burn them a little bit and piss them off.

I mean, uh... Those are expensive, and I'm sure I could put my money to better use somewhere else.

How about this one then
Gold plated case, 24 carat white gold cast bullet with a nice sapphire in the hollow point. $3000

SyrjuhN.jpg

Pffft!

It is only silver jacket. Any experienced werewolf hunter knows that you have to at least be 50% silver to do the job. Otherwise you just burn them a little bit and piss them off.

I mean, uh... Those are expensive, and I'm sure I could put my money to better use somewhere else.
That's not true. History is full of examples of silver plated objects killing werewolves. One was even beaten to death with a silver plated candlestick.

I heard somewhere silver is too hard to properly engage the rifling's in the barrel. And so a silver bullet would key hole? Might be BS. Never tried it.

Anyways I would wait until that werewolf was right on me before I shot! Them suckers are sneaky, and fast!

Pure silver would probably obturate about as well as a bullet cast out of linotype would according to this, they are pretty close in Brinell hardness, but coin silver is much harder, and probably not work so well:

http://www.patriciabriggs.com/articles/silver/silverbullet4.shtml

Pure silver would probably obturate about as well as a bullet cast out of linotype would according to this, they are pretty close in Brinell hardness, but coin silver is much harder, and probably not work so well:

http://www.patriciabriggs.com/articles/silver/silverbullet4.shtml

Cool info. I doubt Coonan would sell them as actual live rounds without testing them. Plus they probably used the thinnest of silver sheets for the jacket over the lead.

Now the more important question. Does carving a cross into the top of a bullet actually damage vampires?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top