JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There are many holsters for the 9 Shield. Since I have a CTC Green Laserguard Sight, there are NOT many holsters for the 9 Shield with that sight. The Red Laser is not the same config. As such I have a BladeTech IWB holster. I removed the plastic belt clip and replaced it was a Ulticlip which is excellent. BTW I just heard today at my local range that NYCPD has authorized the S&W 9 Shield for off-duty carry. I haven't verified it yet but it's a good decision. If you get the Magguts spring kit you can expand each magazine by one additional round, so your Shield can carry 9 or 10 rounds.

A good word here for Barsony Holsters. Some don't like 'em but I run several without issues. The Shield even with a laser is comfy and safe in there. Get 'em on Amazon for good price.

IMG_5352.JPG Not the best or the worst but it was $30,
Bladetech Klipt appendix holster

Jm custom holster and raven get my money. My recommendation would behttp:// <broken link removed>
I have two JM customs- OWB 10 degree cant and a IWB version 3 20 degree cant for a full size HK, yes it's a little more than others. Not having to spend money on a few cheap off the rack that won't work or prevent one handed reholstering works better in the long run. I have a big box of off the rack holsters that just don't work well and become irritating after a few hours of use.
I have been CCW since 2001 and have found a lot of stuff that doesn't work for me.

Jm custom holster and raven get my money. My recommendation would behttp:// <broken link removed>
I have two JM customs- OWB 10 degree cant and a IWB version 3 20 degree cant for a full size HK, yes it's a little more than others. Not having to spend money on a few cheap off the rack that won't work or prevent one handed reholstering works better in the long run. I have a big box of off the rack holsters that just don't work well and become irritating after a few hours of use.
I have been CCW since 2001 and have found a lot of stuff that doesn't work for me.

Wow great looking products. I'll have to pick one up whenever my current holster breaks. Spending a little more money on a holster is well worth the cost in the long run for regular carriers.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews