JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There are many holsters for the 9 Shield. Since I have a CTC Green Laserguard Sight, there are NOT many holsters for the 9 Shield with that sight. The Red Laser is not the same config. As such I have a BladeTech IWB holster. I removed the plastic belt clip and replaced it was a Ulticlip which is excellent. BTW I just heard today at my local range that NYCPD has authorized the S&W 9 Shield for off-duty carry. I haven't verified it yet but it's a good decision. If you get the Magguts spring kit you can expand each magazine by one additional round, so your Shield can carry 9 or 10 rounds.

A good word here for Barsony Holsters. Some don't like 'em but I run several without issues. The Shield even with a laser is comfy and safe in there. Get 'em on Amazon for good price.

IMG_5352.JPG Not the best or the worst but it was $30,
Bladetech Klipt appendix holster

Jm custom holster and raven get my money. My recommendation would behttp:// <broken link removed>
I have two JM customs- OWB 10 degree cant and a IWB version 3 20 degree cant for a full size HK, yes it's a little more than others. Not having to spend money on a few cheap off the rack that won't work or prevent one handed reholstering works better in the long run. I have a big box of off the rack holsters that just don't work well and become irritating after a few hours of use.
I have been CCW since 2001 and have found a lot of stuff that doesn't work for me.

Jm custom holster and raven get my money. My recommendation would behttp:// <broken link removed>
I have two JM customs- OWB 10 degree cant and a IWB version 3 20 degree cant for a full size HK, yes it's a little more than others. Not having to spend money on a few cheap off the rack that won't work or prevent one handed reholstering works better in the long run. I have a big box of off the rack holsters that just don't work well and become irritating after a few hours of use.
I have been CCW since 2001 and have found a lot of stuff that doesn't work for me.

Wow great looking products. I'll have to pick one up whenever my current holster breaks. Spending a little more money on a holster is well worth the cost in the long run for regular carriers.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top