JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had a set on my Kimber and loved them. They are a touch wider than the stock grips but I never had an issue with riding on my shirt.

I ended up switching to Crimson Trace grips for the laser.

I have used these particular grips for conceal carry on my ultra carry. The plus of having a comfortable and controled grip far out ways the negative of the grips catching on clothing.
I have found that with some fleece materials the Hogue grips can get a little grabby. I have recently started a practical shooting class and have found that it was actually my choice in holster that caused a hitch in the giddy up. I was carrying with a Don Hume OWB
and even with it broke in it felt like it was grabbing on something. I opted for the blackhawk serpa with the paddle mount. I was alittle leary because I like to keep my finishes on the gun nice, but after one outing I have alot of confidence that at my next class things will be much smoother. As for the clothing I have found that if you are going to be carrying then you should as a woman would say "accessorize" accordingly
especially your concealment apparel.

Yep. I love them to shoot. But don't like them for carry. Due to same reason. The tacky rubber holds on to your shirt, and lifts it up, when you move. I keep having to check, and pull it down. You can work with it, and try different shirts or holsters that work better with the Hogue. I switched back to smooth wood, or hard plastic grips for concealment.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top