JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had a set on my Kimber and loved them. They are a touch wider than the stock grips but I never had an issue with riding on my shirt.

I ended up switching to Crimson Trace grips for the laser.

I have used these particular grips for conceal carry on my ultra carry. The plus of having a comfortable and controled grip far out ways the negative of the grips catching on clothing.
I have found that with some fleece materials the Hogue grips can get a little grabby. I have recently started a practical shooting class and have found that it was actually my choice in holster that caused a hitch in the giddy up. I was carrying with a Don Hume OWB
and even with it broke in it felt like it was grabbing on something. I opted for the blackhawk serpa with the paddle mount. I was alittle leary because I like to keep my finishes on the gun nice, but after one outing I have alot of confidence that at my next class things will be much smoother. As for the clothing I have found that if you are going to be carrying then you should as a woman would say "accessorize" accordingly
especially your concealment apparel.

Yep. I love them to shoot. But don't like them for carry. Due to same reason. The tacky rubber holds on to your shirt, and lifts it up, when you move. I keep having to check, and pull it down. You can work with it, and try different shirts or holsters that work better with the Hogue. I switched back to smooth wood, or hard plastic grips for concealment.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top