Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Conceal carry permit holders save lives

Alexx1401

Reactions
OP
11Charlie

11Charlie

Reactions
Had not heard this, no shock. Was quite shocked to see that one of the Seattle rags had put it out though. This is the kind of story they normally avoid like a disease. Good on the two who were there and stopped the kook. If they end up with any legal costs I hope it's made known. I would gladly send some cash to help with that.
The article made it sound like no charges were being filed but we all know how that goes. :cool:

Alexx1401

Reactions
The article made it sound like no charges were being filed but we all know how that goes. :cool:
I would hope not but I mean family. Seems like every time this happens the scum has family that comes out of the woodwork to scream about how horrible it was their loved one was taken for no reason. Of course then they want to sue.

OP
11Charlie

11Charlie

Reactions
I would hope not but I mean family. Seems like every time this happens the scum has family that comes out of the woodwork to scream about how horrible it was their loved one was taken for no reason. Of course then they want to sue.
Right!! It would be nice if people would just accept the consequences of there actions.

Reactions
Think about the complexity of that situation. You have a shooter on a rampage. And then you have two CCW holders who didn't appear to know one another as it said the guy that shot the bad guy was there with his family. I'd love to hear more about how these two CCW holders sorted out that each other was a "good guy" and not part of the attack. There was great capacity for things to have gone horribly wrong there. So great job on the part of the CCW holders!

LATEST REVIEWS

• Mary's Pistols
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic small business with equally excellent folks running the place. I was given fair value for a trade in and was able to order something I...
    • Red98422
  • Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I have now purchased 2 Safe’s and constantly recommend people go here. You get better quality than the other liberty safes made for places like...
    • Motojohonda
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just dropped by today to pick up a rifle … this is what a gun store should be! None of the crotchety bluster and BS that so many other gun stores...
    • DLS
  • Supporting Vendor J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I'll put in a good word for J&B Firearms Sales in Beaverton, on Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy (across the street from KFC and BiMart). I've always had...
    • RVNvet

Staff online