Conceal carry permit holders save lives

Reactions
OP
11Charlie

11Charlie

Reactions
Had not heard this, no shock. Was quite shocked to see that one of the Seattle rags had put it out though. This is the kind of story they normally avoid like a disease. Good on the two who were there and stopped the kook. If they end up with any legal costs I hope it's made known. I would gladly send some cash to help with that.
The article made it sound like no charges were being filed but we all know how that goes. :cool:

Reactions
The article made it sound like no charges were being filed but we all know how that goes. :cool:
I would hope not but I mean family. Seems like every time this happens the scum has family that comes out of the woodwork to scream about how horrible it was their loved one was taken for no reason. Of course then they want to sue.

OP
11Charlie

11Charlie

Reactions
I would hope not but I mean family. Seems like every time this happens the scum has family that comes out of the woodwork to scream about how horrible it was their loved one was taken for no reason. Of course then they want to sue.
Right!! It would be nice if people would just accept the consequences of there actions.

L84Cabo

Reactions
Think about the complexity of that situation. You have a shooter on a rampage. And then you have two CCW holders who didn't appear to know one another as it said the guy that shot the bad guy was there with his family. I'd love to hear more about how these two CCW holders sorted out that each other was a "good guy" and not part of the attack. There was great capacity for things to have gone horribly wrong there. So great job on the part of the CCW holders!

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Seattle, WA, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
  • Umpqua Survival
    4.00 star(s)
    Easy NFA transfer
    I had a silencer transferred through their shop. The paperwork was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. Whilst waiting, I did see a nice...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome staff
    Being new to the area and having just made an online purchase of an AR lower, I opted to use MK Tactical as my FFL, without knowing anything about...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
Top Bottom