JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Had not heard this, no shock. Was quite shocked to see that one of the Seattle rags had put it out though. This is the kind of story they normally avoid like a disease. Good on the two who were there and stopped the kook. If they end up with any legal costs I hope it's made known. I would gladly send some cash to help with that.

The article made it sound like no charges were being filed but we all know how that goes. :cool:

I would hope not but I mean family. Seems like every time this happens the scum has family that comes out of the woodwork to scream about how horrible it was their loved one was taken for no reason. Of course then they want to sue.

Right!! It would be nice if people would just accept the consequences of there actions.

Funny story... when this bit of necro-news first broke it went not just national but INTERNATIONAL... the girlfriend heard about it all the way up in Toronto and had to hit me up asking "that your work?"

Think about the complexity of that situation. You have a shooter on a rampage. And then you have two CCW holders who didn't appear to know one another as it said the guy that shot the bad guy was there with his family. I'd love to hear more about how these two CCW holders sorted out that each other was a "good guy" and not part of the attack. There was great capacity for things to have gone horribly wrong there. So great job on the part of the CCW holders!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top