JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
CFC836C1-5A1C-4064-B9AD-49E9D229E108.jpeg

Hello NWFA!

We are currently offering a wide arrange of conceal courses that include private classes. We have qualified over 12,000 people to exercise their rights to carry! We offer an Oregon and Utah minimums to qualify you to carry in over 30 states! Taught by highly qualified, knowledgeable, approachable, and certified trainers!
A3497370-5F14-4138-8412-3551D447EEC6.png

Prices for Oregon and Utah course are $100/person.
How are we different? We personally oversee the shipping and finishing of your Utah permit. You take the class with us and and soon as you get your Oregon CHL we will start the process for Utah. We also offer advice and support after the class. Anytime. Anywhere. We also keep you up to date on changes in state law, conceal carry news, and classes on our social media.

What if I already have my CHL? GREAT! You can take the same class that qualifies you for Utah at a discount rate and be qualified in Washington and other neighboring states (obviously not California because it's.. well... California) You can take any other classes as well to continue to train and learn.

We offer conceal classes, tactics, live fire, medical with advance classes in the works!

Please feel free to visit our website:
https://pdxarsenal.com/

If you have any questions you can PM here or reach out to us from the website

Thank you NWFA,

-PDX Arsenal Trainer, NWFA member
"You're never too cool to review the basics"

2C0D08A6-D3CF-4CFA-950C-5E0AFBD592B2.jpeg

View attachment 582072

Hello NWFA!

We are currently offering a wide arrange of conceal courses that include private classes. We have qualified over 12,000 people to exercise their rights to carry! We offer an Oregon and Utah minimums to qualify you to carry in over 30 states! Taught by highly qualified, knowledgeable, approachable, and certified trainers!
View attachment 582073

Prices for Oregon and Utah course are $100/person.
How are we different? We personally oversee the shipping and finishing of your Utah permit. You take the class with us and and soon as you get your Oregon CHL we will start the process for Utah. We also offer advice and support after the class. Anytime. Anywhere. We also keep you up to date on changes in state law, conceal carry news, and classes on our social media.

What if I already have my CHL? GREAT! You can take the same class that qualifies you for Utah at a discount rate and be qualified in Washington and other neighboring states (obviously not California because it's.. well... California) You can take any other classes as well to continue to train and learn.

We offer conceal classes, tactics, live fire, medical with advance classes in the works!

Please feel free to visit our website:
https://pdxarsenal.com/

If you have any questions you can PM here or reach out to us from the website

Thank you NWFA,

-PDX Arsenal Trainer, NWFA member
"You're never too cool to review the basics"

View attachment 582074
That's a good deal I paid 150 for my class in Washington

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show