JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I bought a complete used Dillon RL 1050 package about 10 months ago from a friend of mine and because life has me so busy I haven't had time to pull the handle on it once. It has a mess of spare parts and I had Dillon send me anything that looked even remotely worn or out of date so it's ready to rock. I also have the bearing upgrade kit (not installed yet) and the Inline Fab mount kit. I'm really on the fence about selling it but if I haven't used it in 10 months I don't know when I'm going to and I'm really trying to simplify my life right now. It's setup in 9mm and is complete with everything.

The press has only seen about 5-8k rounds and is in amazing shape.

I'm asking $1200. I have added it up ad as it sits with all the upgrades and accessories it's about $2300. The press is in amazing shape as you can see, the only thing I can find on it anywhere is the small black block with a tiny bit f surface rust that seems to be coming off with a rag and oil but that's why I put the picture up. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Upgrades: Dillon On press tool kit (brand new), Dillon Powder Check (brand new), upgraded bearing (brand new), light kit, tons of spare parts, new clear hopper to replace the stained one, inline fab mount (brand new), inline fab bin dam, inline fab primer pickup tube hanger, inline fab case feed stop (brand new).

Local pickup in Beaverton, OR

******NO TRADES WHATSOEVER****** - I'm minimizing and cleaning my garage so there's absolutely no trades. Thank you.

IMG-9186.jpg
57370934736-21297792-AF31-43-D2-8560-21-B7-CA328-F79.jpg
57370919106-011651-FC-F15-D-4960-9-A10-B931-C8-B58-C83.jpg
IMG-9579.jpg
IMG-9572.jpg
IMG-9573.jpg
IMG-9584.jpg
IMG-9585.jpg
IMG-9586.jpg
IMG-9587.jpg
IMG-9588.jpg IMG-9589.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top