JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey thanks for the info guys! I don't really have any particular type of matches in mind I just want to see whats out there. The only pistol I have is a S&W 915 which i can hit clays at 60' with but I don't know if that would be good to start pistols with. Other than that I have a 7mm magnum, 581 series Mini14, Marlin Glenfield model 60 (damn accurate) and a 100 year old Winchester 30-30.

for bowling pins you'll need several extra mags for your .22 or whatever you are shooting.Pins are shot at close distances,the trick is shoot them off of the table,not just down. It is a lot of fun and can be very humbling. lol

for something real informal and friendly,a group of us meet on Thursdays at Vancouver rifle and pistol club,in Orchards, to shoot cardboard bad guys.YOu'll need a holster on a belt,and at least 3 extra mags for reloads.5 bucks for non-members.NO jacketed ammo allowed,cast lead,or plated only,and under 1000 fps,EXCEPT any .22rf ammo is fine.we start promptly at 6:30pm,grounds open about 6pm.

no charge to come watch if yoou'd like to see it done and get acquainted.

I waited years to compete,I lost a lot of good fun over those years.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top