JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Any recommendations for a setup w/ scope? I tried a 1x4 sig scope, but the eye relief was hard for me to use. Now I have a red dot with 3x magnifier and I can work w/ the eye relief...

Thoughts on this set up vs 1x6 scope? Eye relief considerations?

The scope with the best eye relief is the vortex razor II 1-6x. And is The exact reason why it's the number one most used scope for 3 Gun.
Fun fact, For most of the 3 Gun matches in OR less than 2% of the shooting with your rifle requires magnification so eye relief is not that big a deal when it comes to 3 Gun.

The scope with the best eye relief is the vortex razor II 1-6x. And is The exact reason why it's the number one most used scope for 3 Gun.
Fun fact, For most of the 3 Gun matches in OR less than 2% of the shooting with your rifle requires magnification so eye relief is not that big a deal when it comes to 3 Gun.
Does that mean a red dot 🔴 would be fine 98% of the time?

Does that mean a red dot 🔴 would be fine 98% of the time?
I shoot the club 3 gun match at Douglas ridge. We shoot out to 350 yards, most rifle targets ar in the 50-150 yard range with one or 2 out to as far as 350. With that said if you are proficient at those ranges with a red dot then shoot it. But....when the buzzer goes off your plan and calm go out the window. Most people use low power variable scopes. Vortex strike Eagle 1-8 and swamp fox 1-10 are probably the most popular and cost the same as a decent red dot and magnifier.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top