JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Any recommendations for a setup w/ scope? I tried a 1x4 sig scope, but the eye relief was hard for me to use. Now I have a red dot with 3x magnifier and I can work w/ the eye relief...

Thoughts on this set up vs 1x6 scope? Eye relief considerations?

The scope with the best eye relief is the vortex razor II 1-6x. And is The exact reason why it's the number one most used scope for 3 Gun.
Fun fact, For most of the 3 Gun matches in OR less than 2% of the shooting with your rifle requires magnification so eye relief is not that big a deal when it comes to 3 Gun.

The scope with the best eye relief is the vortex razor II 1-6x. And is The exact reason why it's the number one most used scope for 3 Gun.
Fun fact, For most of the 3 Gun matches in OR less than 2% of the shooting with your rifle requires magnification so eye relief is not that big a deal when it comes to 3 Gun.
Does that mean a red dot 🔴 would be fine 98% of the time?

Does that mean a red dot 🔴 would be fine 98% of the time?
I shoot the club 3 gun match at Douglas ridge. We shoot out to 350 yards, most rifle targets ar in the 50-150 yard range with one or 2 out to as far as 350. With that said if you are proficient at those ranges with a red dot then shoot it. But....when the buzzer goes off your plan and calm go out the window. Most people use low power variable scopes. Vortex strike Eagle 1-8 and swamp fox 1-10 are probably the most popular and cost the same as a decent red dot and magnifier.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top