JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Shotgun training = suck, I didn't buy a rifle :)
Actually, I lost all my rifles in an unfortunate boating accident ⛵
While diving to try and retrieve them, I did however find a slightly rusted Maverick 88, hence the need for some training.

Last Edited:
Attention class.....
Let me introduce you to our newest Defensive Shotgun Instructor......
joe-biden-2-thumbs-up.jpg

Aloha, Mark

Y'all got my attention.

I don't offer a scheduled shotgun class, as it doesn't generate enough interest.

A couple of years ago people on here wanted one, so I put one on the schedule on days that were requested...when it came time, no one signed up.

I offered one last year and had 3 show.

Am willing to do it again if there's enough interest, or can do a private class.

That 1301 will be a good one for the Rolling Thunder drill!

If 501 miles counts for you a "near" I thought the class at Thunder Ranch was well worth the time. Three days, good drills, plenty of interaction working with others. Glad I attended. Givens sometimes goes to FAS but doesn't look like it is on his 2022 schedule.

Y'all got my attention.

I don't offer a scheduled shotgun class, as it doesn't generate enough interest.

A couple of years ago people on here wanted one, so I put one on the schedule on days that were requested...when it came time, no one signed up.

I offered one last year and had 3 show.

Am willing to do it again if there's enough interest, or can do a private class.

That 1301 will be a good one for the Rolling Thunder drill!
@titsonritz you willing to partake in this? I'm down for it.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top