JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
just trying to help get the word out. If you are a Columbia county resident. 603321 603322 603324 603325

Is this the actual text of what we voted on previously or is this the new one for the coming election?

Seeing how slim it won by in the last election it has me a little worried.

I'm greatful to those that are working on this though.

Is this the actual text of what we voted on previously or is this the new one for the coming election?

Seeing how slim it won by in the last election it has me a little worried.

I'm greatful to those that are working on this though.
So I was confuse as well when I head about this as well because we had already passed it last year. This is something new for this election that there trying to get added. I think there trying to add more to what we had already passed but I don't want to spread the wrong info. Those 4 pages are what they are trying to get on the ballot this next election. I will try and get the guys info that you can call directly and he can answer any questions that you have. I just heard about it and was trying to help spread the word about it.

So I was confuse as well when I head about this as well because we had already passed it last year. This is something new for this election that there trying to get added. I think there trying to add more to what we had already passed but I don't want to spread the wrong info. Those 4 pages are what they are trying to get on the ballot this next election. I will try and get the guys info that you can call directly and he can answer any questions that you have. I just heard about it and was trying to help spread the word about it.

I vaguely remember reading somewhere that it wasn't strong enough and had legal complications and so a new one was coming out.

It says we are not good to go here:

And it's listed here so I think you are right:

I donated to the first one a while back, but felt weird doing it because I didn't know how active the whole project was.

It would be a lot more reassuring to know how the sherrif stands on things like this in every county. I know in Washington this was a nusance for sherrifs until they finally gave an opinion but...

When someone like me hears about the fuss background check laws are making with sherrifs in places like Nevada... And it's stuff we already have similarly on the books with not a peep from the sherrifs here....

It's kinda disappointing, and makes me wonder if they really do have our backs?

Which could be bad, because there may become a time when they need us to have their backs.

I vaguely remember reading somewhere that it wasn't strong enough and had legal complications and so a new one was coming out.

It says we are not good to go here:

And it's listed here so I think you are right:

I donated to the first one a while back, but felt weird doing it because I didn't know how active the whole project was.

It would be a lot more reassuring to know how the sherrif stands on things like this in every county. I know in Washington this was a nusance for sherrifs until they finally gave an opinion but...

When someone like me hears about the fuss background check laws are making with sherrifs in places like Nevada... And it's stuff we already have similarly on the books with not a peep from the sherrifs here....

It's kinda disappointing, and makes me wonder if they really do have our backs?

Which could be bad, because there may become a time when they need us to have their backs.
Ya I hear ya. It would be nice to hear from the sheriff on how he feels about it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top