JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I contacted the guy selling the boxes on FleaBay and asked him specifically if these were original boxes or repro's, here's his response is below, somehow I don't believe him:cool:

New message from: blovit (6,927 iconGreenStar_25x25.gif )
Yes original. I got my boxes from retirees from Colt and old colt carton suppliers. Never had a gun in them. Tks Dennis

"And please tell me why?
Any significance behind this gun?"

(The quote part above got all messed up, I was replying to the original post)

Well, I would pay that for the *right* one, but only because I've been casually (sort of as a boring hobby, lol) trying to track down a family heirloom that got pawned a few years ago. Long story.

As far as significance, I guess John Browning being involved is the main thing. And it was Colt's smallest semi-auto (who cares). And they invented .25 ACP for that gun (again, big deal). But also, it was such a widely produced and carried pocket pistol, I'm sure lots of lawmen and criminals had them as backup guns, at least. I dunno, there's gotta be some historical interest there.

I do have one of these guns, made in 1917, paid in the low $400s on Gunbroker. Just to give you an idea what they normally go for. Real bad condition ones can get $300, no idea why.

I may or may not have or have not acquired at some point. OR not at some point a Colt 25acp just like in picture below. Is that a realistic price!?!? Anyone here pay that for it?!?!?

And please tell me why?
Any significance behind this gun?

View attachment 828961
Here's one I was watching on gunbroker. It's pretty much the best condition one I saw on there (except gold-plated, engraved nonsense) and that $1,376 bid is what it sold for.

Screenshot_20210329-130033_Chrome.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads