JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I contacted the guy selling the boxes on FleaBay and asked him specifically if these were original boxes or repro's, here's his response is below, somehow I don't believe him:cool:

New message from: blovit (6,927 iconGreenStar_25x25.gif )
Yes original. I got my boxes from retirees from Colt and old colt carton suppliers. Never had a gun in them. Tks Dennis

"And please tell me why?
Any significance behind this gun?"

(The quote part above got all messed up, I was replying to the original post)

Well, I would pay that for the *right* one, but only because I've been casually (sort of as a boring hobby, lol) trying to track down a family heirloom that got pawned a few years ago. Long story.

As far as significance, I guess John Browning being involved is the main thing. And it was Colt's smallest semi-auto (who cares). And they invented .25 ACP for that gun (again, big deal). But also, it was such a widely produced and carried pocket pistol, I'm sure lots of lawmen and criminals had them as backup guns, at least. I dunno, there's gotta be some historical interest there.

I do have one of these guns, made in 1917, paid in the low $400s on Gunbroker. Just to give you an idea what they normally go for. Real bad condition ones can get $300, no idea why.

I may or may not have or have not acquired at some point. OR not at some point a Colt 25acp just like in picture below. Is that a realistic price!?!? Anyone here pay that for it?!?!?

And please tell me why?
Any significance behind this gun?

View attachment 828961
Here's one I was watching on gunbroker. It's pretty much the best condition one I saw on there (except gold-plated, engraved nonsense) and that $1,376 bid is what it sold for.

Screenshot_20210329-130033_Chrome.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads