JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I may or may not have or have not acquired at some point. OR not at some point a Colt 25acp just like in picture below. Is that a realistic price!?!? Anyone here pay that for it?!?!?

And please tell me why?
Any significance behind this gun?

B6EFA489-16F4-44CD-AAB6-81DC257FB96F.png

Ill tell you one thing, my dad was really into the gun show and garage sale scene where he found some crusty guns. If he were to sell today, he'd probably quadruple his investment.

I'm not doubting it. Some people find immense value in them.

$700 for a crusty little .25ACP...........because it says Colt on it. :rolleyes:
Aren't you the guy that had a thread labeled Colt sucks....... lol. It's 700 cause of the roll mark and guaranteed.... well something is guaranteed.

Fake. Everything he sells is fake. Members of the Colt forum have done much research into his "warehouse full of NOS Colt boxes" and have credible evidence that the warehouse is in Shanghai.

Are you sure? He sounds very legit Even his ads say " IMPORTANT!! Send me your serial number and I'll put it on the bottom of the box for you --I have the pencil Colt used to do this --Tks again Dennis"

Anybody that has the Colt pencil must have an original box or two

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads