JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah folks started collecting the snake guns,so at the shows you would hear them saying tthey saw this or that at a table.
Pythons have been thru the roof for some time now

When things start to really get bad in the country, I kinda see collector guns only being worth a fraction of the values they used to carry. I see the Value of sells my a snake gun to fund several glocks. Caus a glock high capacity will be worth more in 15 years, then 4K.
But I'm wrong a lot.

A mint Python is a true Catch 22 dilemma.
It's worth a lot more left in the safe, but shooting one is a real joy.
I should sell my minty Python for a bunch of cash and then search out a low round count holster wear piece.

I bought my Python, a 4 in '71 model for $550. It had some holster wear and incorrect grips, but the action was solid.

That was probably 6-7 years ago.

Detective Specials, Cobras and Agents have about doubled in value over the last ten years, as well as the MkIII guns.

The one I don't get are the King Cobras. 15 years ago, they were a $300 gun. Now it seems they go for $1200-$1500 easily.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top