JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Me and Bobo are friends and have had these discussions many times before. Sorry for hijacking my own thread. :p

Now a better debate would be whose water makes better beer, Coors or Oly.. Fresh taste of the Rocky mountains vs the sparkling blue waters of the Puget Sound :s0005:
Normally friends have a beer together at least once. :s0002::rolleyes:

And idk, I drink Irish whiskey more than ale or beer. o_O

Normally friends have a beer together at least once. :s0002::rolleyes:

And idk, I drink Irish whiskey more than ale or beer. o_O

I did offer to buy you a beer when i was there.. you were busy at the time as i recall.. im sorry we didnt get to meet.. you still my friend as far as im concerned. I apologize for bailing from North Carolina. :( I still would like to come back and visit and see the better parts of the state. North Carolina still has a place in my heart.

I like Irish whiskey, but only have bourbon and rye to offer you.

I did offer to buy you a beer when i was there.. you were busy at the time as i recall.. im sorry we didnt get to meet.. you still my friend as far as im concerned. I apologize for bailing from North Carolina. :( I still would like to come back and visit and see the better parts of the state. North Carolina still has a place in my heart.

I like Irish whiskey, but only have bourbon and rye to offer you.
Well, hope ya can hike and carry a pole and tackle box then.

Btw when you were in TN, you should have gone to Memphis for bbq!

Well, hope ya can hike and carry a pole and tackle box then.

Btw when you were in TN, you should have gone to Memphis for bbq!

Oh i can definitely hike.. hey, i live right at the base of the Rocky mountains and planning on doing all the 14ers I can :D..

Yeah, i regret not seeing more of Tennessee, but i do have plans on returning. Tennessee BBQ is so good. If you ever pass through Cookeville and stop at Bobby Qs i think you will be happy. In addition to the gorgeous babes they have working there. That was the best damn chicken I ever had in my life. I literally wanted to cry after eating it.

Oh i can definitely hike.. hey, i live right at the base of the Rocky mountains and planning on doing all the 14ers I can :D..

Yeah, i regret not seeing more of Tennessee, but i do have plans on returning. Tennessee BBQ is so good. If you ever pass through Cookeville and stop at Bobby Qs i think you will be happy. In addition to the gorgeous babes they have working there. That was the best damn chicken I ever had in my life. I literally wanted to cry after eating it.
Speaking of babes wait till ya hear this one about Wal Mart...

Some lady walked out of the bank and went towards Wal Mart, with her shirt unbuttoned. The not normal for Wal Mart part, she was good looking. :D

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top