JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anything written by a man with these credentials is automatically deserving of an instant ignore:

Philip Alpers is founding director of GunPolicy.org, a global project of the Sydney School of Public Health, which compares armed violence, firearm injury prevention and gun law across 350 jurisdictions world-wide. A member of the UN's Program of Action on small arms since 2001, Alpers participates in the UN process as a member of the Australian government delegation. The opinions in this article belong to the author.

I don't care what some UN blowhard, Australian anti-gun lunatic has to say - he's wrong. It's not his country, not his people, and none of his business :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Anything written by a man with these credentials is automatically deserving of an instant ignore:

Philip Alpers is founding director of GunPolicy.org, a global project of the Sydney School of Public Health, which compares armed violence, firearm injury prevention and gun law across 350 jurisdictions world-wide. A member of the UN's Program of Action on small arms since 2001, Alpers participates in the UN process as a member of the Australian government delegation. The opinions in this article belong to the author.

I don't care what some UN blowhard, Australian anti-gun lunatic has to say - he's wrong. It's not his country, not his people, and none of his business :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Gun control isn't even working in his flippin country. Saw an article the other day (reference escapes me) about the ease of access to firearms by the criminal class and the increase in "gun violence" down under.

Yeah, how's THAT working out for you in Australia, dopey? Every single time I go over there I see/hear in the news about a gunfight, murder (etc)... hell a machete attack occurred just two blocks away from an event I was at in downtown Perth last April... and CLEARLY he left out the part where they're thinking of conducting a SECOND amnesty period to turn in the guns... you know, because they didn't get the memo the FIRST time. o_O

All of this occurred right after my Brother In Law who works in the criminal justice system over there was telling me "we just don't have murders over here".... I served him up a HUGE plate of crow that night! :rolleyes:

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top