JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
About 500 rounds through it. $140

I took it out this weekend and shot 100 rounds through it. Not failure to feeds or failure to eject.

IMG_0746_zps86a4cbed.jpg

Last Edited:
I never shot it. I bought it from a friend and then I bought a S&W 15-22. He said it smoothed out after a couple hundred rounds and then it was great. He'd have shot it more but all the .22 dried up.

I'm planning to go to TCGC tomorrow. If I do, I'll put 100 rounds through it; for educational purposes. :D

I can't say how much .308. It would depend on what it was. Surplus or match. I kinda of expect someone with the ammo to look at their stash, decide what they can live without and make the offer. I'd like it to be worth somewhere in the neighborhood of $150.

Good news, better news and bad news.

The good news is that this kits runs and runs. No failure to feeds or failure to extracts at all today.

Better news (in my opinion) is that my S&W mags run perfectly with it. I think they're easier to load with the thumb things on them.

The bad news is that I don't really need .308 as bad as I did. I'll take it as a trade but I'm not as excited about that as I was.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews