JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah, snow in OR in early December, who would have thought? :D

I cleaned up your OP a bit, FYI. :)

Now that the weather is becoming more like Winter, this seems appropriate.**

"RMR: Seven Day Forecast - YouTube"

**this is Canadian so remember "plus one" is actually approx.34 "real" degrees.

That is just precious! Best laugh in a few days from this joint.

I always knew that forecasting out very far was bunk though. And I'm convinced the weather folks on TV word things so people don't get all tense and upset. For instance....They forecast a chance of precip even though they know that its 90% that it WON'T happen, because IF it did then they'd get all kinds of hate mail. It's just easier on them to play it safe.

People would ask me if I saw the forecast when I lived in Washington.
I'd ask ' how long you lived here?'
They would answer and I'd say
You still believe the forecast?

Your always helpful Andy, just not in ways you might see at the time. Thanks to that 'Observation" I blew snot bubbles all over from laughing so hard! That was helpful, I needed to clear all that out! Maybe a tissue warning for future weather related observations might be in order! LOL:p

That is just precious! Best laugh in a few days from this joint.

I always knew that forecasting out very far was bunk though. And I'm convinced the weather folks on TV word things so people don't get all tense and upset. For instance....They forecast a chance of precip even though they know that its 90% that it WON'T happen, because IF it did then they'd get all kinds of hate mail. It's just easier on them to play it safe.

I am my best weathercaveman by opening up my door & spying the days blessings in real time.;)

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews