JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Parents are playing hell right now finding baby formula, inflation is making feeding a family a big problem for many, so people are supposed to get behind him throwing a temper tantrum about his pricey cup of coffee? This is a perfect campaign against one party.

I was getting my car's oil changed the other day at local establishment that is a gas station, lube center, carwash, mini-market, deli (the place seems to do about everything).
Anyway, I was sitting in the deli area near the checkout clerks, when a person came in and went "Karen" because the car wash had closed early that day and he wanted to use the automated carwash. It made me feel bad for the employees who just absorbed his 5-8 minutes of ranting and demands that a manager appear... I have never worked the type of job where I was expected to tolerate rude behavior.

And you can bet that party is engulfed in panic and actively planning the chicanery they hope will mitigate their losses.
Your typical liberal democrat is too stupid to see the bigger picture, owed to their incredible narrow vision and short term memory.

Their focus is on Roe Vs Wade, they would rather their own child starve instead of addressing the infant formula shortage than have to travel to another state to abort their bang trophy.

I believe some vegan lady in Seattle did the same thing at the Pike Place Starbucks.

"One day you're saving the rainforests, the next you're chuggin' c—k."

I believe some vegan lady in Seattle did the same thing at the Pike Place Starbucks.

"One day you're saving the rainforests, the next you're chuggin' c—k."
Boat drinks

I've been reading this with the same view that I take when reading about the WNBA, LPGA, and NWSL. I'm not a biologist or economist, but I have a better understanding of how those 2 things work than a lot of people I hear complaining.

Vegan milk is about twice as much as dairy milk. At the rate people are drinking vegan milk (as opposed to half and half, which is also more expensive), it makes economic sense that Starbucks would charge more for a more expensive product

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top