JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
another thing, what is going to happen with parking?
I think we'll need to be parking down below, on Wolf Creek Road. That's why I threw in the request for a golf cart or passenger type ATV to help shuttle people up to the meeting place from down below.

We should be able to park a lot of vehicles along the roadway and up at the top shooting lane, but, I think we'll be over crowded real quick. Therefore, we'll need to shuttle.

Bill

I can bring the truck if you guys folks don't mind riding in the bed like real rednecks :D

And I'll be bringing the little rascals to help out :)

I'll have the Wifey make some salad, either potato salad, hot German potato salad, or macaroni salad, any preferences ??

I can bring the truck if you guys folks don't mind riding in the bed like real rednecks :D

And I'll be bringing the little rascals to help out :)

I'll have the Wifey make some salad, either potato salad, hot German potato salad, or macaroni salad, any preferences ??

I prefer macaroni salad, but the hot German sounds good too!

I think we'll need to be parking down below, on Wolf Creek Road. That's why I threw in the request for a golf cart or passenger type ATV to help shuttle people up to the meeting place from down below.

We should be able to park a lot of vehicles along the roadway and up at the top shooting lane, but, I think we'll be over crowded real quick. Therefore, we'll need to shuttle.

Bill
What about that spur on the right? Is that area still open these days? It's not one of the shooting lanes.

Screen Shot 2016-08-10 at 7.30.39 PM.png

Is there going to be any kind of presence down below where our vehicles are going to be parked? Thinking about the party favors for the after party.

I'll be going (I already RVSP'ed), and I told my roommate about it (former AF dude with his own toys). He might go and bring his wife and some Japanese co-workers of his who are into guns, but would get arrested where they are from if they tried to get their hands on most of the stuff that will likely be there. I have no idea how many, if any, will end up going. I probably won't know until shortly before the event.

I'll check this thread a few days before the event. If we are still needing some supplies, I'll pick something off the list.

Is there going to be any kind of presence down below where our vehicles are going to be parked? Thinking about the party favors for the after party.
Shoot, that's right. Let's do this...

Drive up first. If no place to park, unload toys & personals to someones rig, park below and we'll send a shuttle to pick you up. After lunch, someone usually leaves and a parking spot or two may open up so you could bring your vehicle up.

If they are in a locked box, drop that off at the sign in booth and we'll store it there.

That's kind of an awkward one! Thanks for thinking of that. Any other ideas?

Last Edited:
Shoot, that's right. Let's do this...

Drive up first. If no place to park, unload toys & personals to someones rig, park below and we'll send a shuttle to pick you up. After lunch, someone usually leaves and a parking spot or two may open up so you could bring your vehicle up.

If they are in a locked box, drop that off at the sign in booth and we'll store it there.

That's kind of an awkward one! Thanks for thinking of that. Any other ideas?
I have a few too many toys and personals to drop off... What if we have a security rotation every hour or so? I'll volunteer for the first watch.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top