JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Cogs count me and the Mrs. in definitely! She said she will bake some cookies like she did for the burn cleanup and I will bring some muffins for breakfast ( I hate doughnuts ).
Thank you once again, Mr. & Mrs. Never! Never before have we had such great cookies! Makes you feel like you're in Neverland and you're NeverGoinBack! (Ha, I got a million of 'em! :))

As always thank you for all the work you put forth to make these excellent outings possible, I certainly appreciate the time and dedication you bring to the table. I personally always have a blast at these events and am glad to help make a positive impact on the public's perception of target shooters as a whole.
It has been a good summer for these events and I appreciate your dedicated participation. Thanks for the good words. Looking forward to this one, as it's the last one for this summer (we've done 1 each month since Feb!). This one is cutting a little too close to hunting season and the Salmon will be running through the back yard so I'll be glad when this one's done. Time for a little R&R outdoors!

Thanks again!

Cogs

Count me in. I could possibly bring some of those horrible burgers I brought last time.
Good to have you back, Mr. Perfect! What's this your 4th or fifth cleanup this year? Sure appreciate your dedication!

Those burgers were really nice! A few notches above your standard ol burger. Thank you!

They are always with us in all our efforts to improve recreational shooting on public land.

THANK YOU!!!
Cabela's Logo 1.png
Tualatin, Or.​
You need to be present to win!
Cabela's raffle prizes.jpg

Fliers available for you to hand out and post in your work lunch room bulletin board.
Send me a Private Message, with your email address, and I'll send you an 8 1/2 X 11 color PDF file to print.

Share on Facebook... Cleanup and Celebration at North Fork Wolf Creek Shooting Lanes (https://www.facebook.com/events/646644585511360/)

Posted on Trash No Land dot org, in the Events page… www.trashnoland.org

This one is going to be an awesome celebration!!!
I am hoping to attend. I will let you know if I can. If I do I can bring hot dogs.

I have a box of stuff I dont need that I will be bringing to give away. some schematic books, holsters, polymer AK furniture, a scope mount, bunch of 1911 grips and some other stuff

20160809_202211.jpg

With 17 days to go, we are showing 14 volunteers. Now, lets add to that; Reno911 and Lone Wolf, who haven't RSVP'd but we know they'll be there, Tara and Steve who signed up on the Facebook Event, a couple other spouses and some kids. Then, lets add a few more from 'word-of-mouth' via stores/web/ODF.... I 'Guess-timate' we'll be at least 40 and most likely more. I'll re-Guess-timate as we get closer.

Can you help with this event?:
We are expecting over 40 people for this event, which means there's a lot to organize and your help is needed. Please be sure of your schedule when you RSVP above. You may change your attendance at any time. We will adjust our food count accordingly. Thank you.

Please post if you can provide any of these?
  • Cook's Assistant (food prep)
  • Sign-in Attendant
  • Director of Parking
  • Camp chairs
  • Golf Cart??? Or Passenger ATV??? Or ??? For shuttle up & down the hill because parking is limited up there!
  • Salads
  • Stand by for more if attendance is greater than 40! Might need more burgers & dogs!

Member contributions as of 8-10-16 5:50 PM:
@Oregon Quartermaster ; Canopy & table.
@Reno911 ; X2 NWFA tables, X2 NWFA canopy and mine, BBQ, 2 burner stovetop, Ketchup, Mayo, Relish, Mustard, Plates, Napkins, Tins for hot food, Percolater, Coffee.
@Mrs. Reno911 ; Head Cook! Awesome!!!!
@bolus ; 2 tables, canopy, BBQ grill, BACON, and polish sausages.
@HarryHaller ; bottled water.
@NeverGoinBack ; cookies, muffins & a 6ft table.
@FordPrefect ; horrible burgers... 36 of them!
@mgleason00 ; table, 2 burner stove, 48 hot dogs and buns, water, cookies.
@Timbertodd ; 36 hamburger buns.
@Cogs ; Another canopy, 2 tables, 2 chairs, prizes, paper plates, napkins, forks, paper towels, hand sanitizer, hand wash water & prizes... Did I say prizes yet?

Thank you all, so very much, for speaking up and contributing so early in the game! Takes a load off my mind!!!

Cogs

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews