JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This one for the administrators and moderators. When I go to buy or price an item, I don't care what the last one sold for. When I go to eBay, craigslist, Amazon or just pick-up a news paper and go to the CLASSIFIEDS ADS, the only things I want to see are items that are available to purchase. When I have something for sale, I search the item I'm selling, and see what others are asking. Most of the closed, deleted and out dated listings on our forum don't tell you what an item went for, just what the seller was asking. Most of the time the two are different. So, if it wouldn't be to difficult I would like to see a "sort by" option with active/open listings and closed listings. We already have something close to it in the "Thread Display Options" at the bottom of the classifieds page. This idea keeps everybody happy, buyers and sellers alike. Thanks for listening to me rant. I'm just trying to improve our forum. Glenn

The problem is peoples"friends" bumping the thread with stuff like "great gun I cant beleave it hasn't sold!" or random replies in the thred, I admit I did it once was warned and learned my lesson!

And hopefully now that useless OP bumps are getting a little tiny bit better, we can start working on the junk bs general posts. Classifieds isn't general discuss...

I noticed none of the Admins or Mods chimed in on my last post. So, I thought I'd bring up a outdated thread located in the wrong sub category. Here it is http://www.northwestfirearms.com/handgun-classifieds/301-heres-list-guns-id-like-buy.html. Should have been in the "Items Wanted" not the "Handgun Classified". This thread is 3 years and 7+months old and when you search any of the 10 guns mentioned, it shows up. This is the very last thread in the "Handgun Classified" category of 12,700+ threads. Oh, by the way, this thread is still active. Come on guys, lets clean this up a little. AutoDelete after ninety days would work great. Members are posting and walking away from the thread, AutoDelete would clean it up. Reposting isn't that difficult and it's free. Members, together we can get this Classified section user friendly.

With a last post date of 2008, I'm a fan of people being held on THEIR actions. Put a little time in your search and stop sorting once you hit threads a couple months old...

The problem is peoples"friends" bumping the thread with stuff like "great gun I cant beleave it hasn't sold!" or random replies in the thred, I admit I did it once was warned and learned my lesson!

Along with members that see a 3 day old SR22 add thats marked spf and has 4 ppl in line on top of that. Yet you bumped the add and offered more cash, lol. Caught a worm.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top