JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking for a dealer to either buy my items or carry them on a consignment basis. Not looking to finance some schmo's failing firearms buisness. Looking for a legit, rock solid dealer that wont use my items as dealer samples and pays his bills. Anyone have a suggestion???

Federal Way Discount Guns (Mo is the owner) has been around for years and has very reasonable consignment service. Not sure if the law allows someone from another state to put a gun on consignment... Call Mo, he would know. I bought my Les Baer there and it was on consignment:cool:

How come you're wanting to sell to a dealer or consign them? And what sort of item is it? Can, SBR?
I would think for the amount a dealer would offer for a used NFA item, plus the $200 tax stamp, you be able to sell it pretty easily.

You could also try Curts.

I would check with Rapid Fire in Sandy, OR. Brian is a solid guy (he is the owner) and he deals with Class III, I got a PWS (primary weapons systems) AR-15 SBR and a AAC Suppressor from him, he is been a great guy to deal with.

I've purchased 2 suppressors from Jason. He's a stand up guy. I'll deal with him again.

Ortwein International <broken link removed> (he has an oregon ffl also)
I've met him at several gun shows. Nice guy. Also a mod here on NWFA. I'd trust him as well.

I've also dealt with Dick Thoma - D&D Sports. He actively deals title 2 firearms. He is also one of 4 Oregon class 3 dealers on Subguns.com recommended dealer list

What do you have you want to sell? You can "start a conversation" with me if you don't want to list them out in the open.

Last Edited:
As a class 3 dealer, if I can buy it for 30-40% 0f dealer cost it would be worth it . Otherwise its just not worth the time. It would be better for you to sell on your own

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top