JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone know a class 3 dealer in Oregon using Eforms. I have a trust and I'm looking to get a ThunderBeast suppressor from the silencer shop. I just need a dealer in Oregon to handle the transfer. I know that Eforms is the way to go as far as time is concerned.

Does anyone know a class 3 dealer in Oregon using Eforms. I have a trust and I'm looking to get a ThunderBeast suppressor from the silencer shop. I just need a dealer in Oregon to handle the transfer. I know that Eforms is the way to go as far as time is concerned.

i have a guy in springfield, does eforms, got my eforms back in 96 days, in fact i was one of the first eform 4s to go through. PM me if you want his info

I wound up having to order from a dealer as no one had any in stock. I did find a Oregon dealer who could file the eform. I guess it's going to be another 2-3 months waiting for the dealer to dealer form 3 to clear.

Curt's Discount Shooter's supply has E-Forms available.
I've used them a couple of times now. They are on the ball, and Hilary is easy to work with.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews