JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone know a class 3 dealer in Oregon using Eforms. I have a trust and I'm looking to get a ThunderBeast suppressor from the silencer shop. I just need a dealer in Oregon to handle the transfer. I know that Eforms is the way to go as far as time is concerned.

Does anyone know a class 3 dealer in Oregon using Eforms. I have a trust and I'm looking to get a ThunderBeast suppressor from the silencer shop. I just need a dealer in Oregon to handle the transfer. I know that Eforms is the way to go as far as time is concerned.

i have a guy in springfield, does eforms, got my eforms back in 96 days, in fact i was one of the first eform 4s to go through. PM me if you want his info

I wound up having to order from a dealer as no one had any in stock. I did find a Oregon dealer who could file the eform. I guess it's going to be another 2-3 months waiting for the dealer to dealer form 3 to clear.

Curt's Discount Shooter's supply has E-Forms available.
I've used them a couple of times now. They are on the ball, and Hilary is easy to work with.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top