JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Due to being out of ammo, the shooting center is now allowing outside ammo with a range use fee of $25. I wonder if that will be reduced on cereal or ladies night?
I thought their range fee was $16. Maybe they're trying to offset the profit from ammo sales.

Do you mean the Public Safety Training Center? Or is there somewhere else to shoot that I don't know about?
Yeah it's the PSTC. They're out of .38, 9mm, and something else I think, was there a few weeks ago.
I thought their range fee was $16. Maybe they're trying to offset the profit from ammo sales.
Yeah I wasn't sure if you had to still pay the $16 fee plus the $25 to use your own ammo, their wording on the sign was a bit confusing.

My friend is a member there and he said they charge him for using his own ammo because that is how they make their money.

Wow guys this place looks pretty neat. I have a few spots in gifford pinchot I usually hit but need to head over here someday. I have never seen a LE and Public shooting range, mixed.

It's a very nice facility. My only complaint is that you have to use their ammo, but it seems that's not a valid complaint anymore.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus that ate your iPhone.

It's a very nice facility. My only complaint is that you have to use their ammo, but it seems that's not a valid complaint anymore.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus that ate your iPhone.

Well they have 9mm again, as for paying extra and having to buy their ammo, this is my take on it. Their price on 9mm is $17 bucks a box of 50, the last two boxes I bought on my own in Portland was $15, if $2.00 changes your planes on shooting and where you go, maybe you can't afford to go in the 1st place. My 357 eats ammo @ $25 a box and is the same price weather I buy it there or on my own. To me there close and easy to get to saving fuel and time and really what is your time worth, Have fun and be safe.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews