JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've read several articles over the years on the horrific things that have happened to the innocent people of Aleppo and Syria in general, and they were proposed to end the violence by allowing the Sunni rebels to their own "zone" I guess similiar to Isreal and the Gaza strip, but would the US react in the same way?

Had Hillary won and the Right side Constitutionalist waged a war on the loss of freedoms in this country would we be given the right to land of our own?
I would think not.

Children among hundreds killed in latest Aleppo attacks Children among hundreds killed in latest Aleppo attacks

I would think it would be an ALL or Nuffin sort of deal here in the states! I'ts too polar not to go one way or the other! Worse, ( or better depending on how you look at it) the number of Armed Citizens would certainly sway the results in favor of their desired ends!

One of theses days, I am hoping some other country would like the job of being the world police for a change, take the lead. Its always the good ol' U.S.A. who has to jump in and save the day.

Yeah I think our biggest problem would be popular opinion would be against us as well as the hired guns of the elite would have unlimited military resources.

It seems like thats what soros and the left elitist would like to see happen. Another civil war to help segregate the nation and bring the final destruction and then ratification of the constitution and anything that represented America.

I have tried to imagine how our very own Civil War would have turned out if France and England had picked opposite sides to play their own political games...
...WE'D PROBABLY STILL BE FIGHTING IT!

Tell you what, lets stop acting like "helicopter-mommies", simply let them fight their own wars and stop giving them "participation trophies" to play scoreless wars that nobody ever wins.

Last Edited:
It's a tightrope walk, on one hand protecting the national interest and supporting true allies, while keeping a proactive strategy all at the same time. On the other hand keeping out of circumstances that have nothing to do with the United States.

It's really no different than our individual lives; be willing to help but make others solve the problems they created.

I try to be of value to people but the best phrase I've learned in recent years is, "not my monkey, I have my own monkeys to deal with."

But then you have these proxy wars between russia and USA that play chess with other people's lives.
Not like they care but if a nation wipes itself out.
The US is pissed Russia is helping and using Iran to help like the US has done so many times before.

In our countries economic and moral dilemma we should forget about everyone else and stop all foreign aid until we figure our own problems out.

One, the Syrian populous isn't armed to the teeth!

I could live with being the worlds police!
Here's the deal though.
BOOM, STOMP, DONE!!!
Oh, they're mostly dead? TFB, not a problem now!
I seem to be in an especially hardazz mood today. :D

The par-boiled frogs in this nation will eventually form the majority. They will not support an armed rebellion against those who would deny our freedoms.

This is not a population that would support a revolution based on ideals. Their "causes" are motivated by selfishness and ignorance. They will only support what is expedient for them, and their understanding is limited to the content of the news cycle.

Last Edited:
The thing is, Folks will have to make some very hard choices and be able to ether stand by those choices, or fight for them! The thing is, once the fighting starts, it will ramp up very quickly and those who choose not to fight will be stuck on the spin cycle becoming targets for both sides! It's those who take up the fight who will decide the future of ALL when the end comes, and those that survive will decide where we end up as a nation! There is no "winner" or "Looser" it's what we end up with in the end!

Well since the United States and Russia have been interfering in various assorted Middle Eastern countries political issues for decades with very little effect on changing said political issues, then it would appear that would be a bad idea.

Since I really don't give a rats azz about the various state of affairs in Middle Eastern Countries since my boys came home intact, and that people in the US do not understand that those countries are largely populated by sub human vermin who could care less about this thing called democracy that the US thinks they can impose on countries who have and will continue to be governed by corrupt feuding warlords.

However, If they break 100 miles, launch the alert fighters.

No, we would cut the head off the evil snake & take it back!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Not sure exactly how this would happen but that should be our goal just like 200+ years ago.

^^^^ This, I think.

It cracks me up that millennials are calling for a revolution! :rolleyes: Think VERY carefully if that's what you truly want. Because you're talking about a large group of people that collect firearms...for fun!

In all seriousness, nobody will win if it actually comes to that. But if the lines are divided between left and right...and really, if Civil War II does go down I don't really see it happening any other way than Left vs Right...but if it does happen, I think the Right would win.

But if CWII ever does go down there would likely also be massive civil unrest in the process. You might have a legitimate Right vs Left battle going on but the inner city crap holes in every major city would erupt and take advantage of the turmoil to begin pillaging for Air Jordans and flat pannel TV's. Once the main battle is sorted out you would have your work cut out for you getting all the inner cities back under control.

It's also anyone's guess what type of external antagonists we would have to contend with while all this was going on. For example, Putin might see CWII as a unique opportunity to grab a spot for his summer vacation villa.

^^^^ This, I think.

It cracks me up that millennials are calling for a revolution! :rolleyes: Think VERY carefully if that's what you truly want. Because you're talking about a large group of people that collect firearms...for fun...

The problem is that Millennials don't really think... Their too busy being totally self absorbed and superficial...

They've got no clue what a second Civil War would mean. Heck, I'd be willing to say they cannot explain what the Civil War was about or the impact it had on America...

As long as they have their little electronic masters and sufficient bandwidth, that's all they really care about...

I find it hard to speculate on a civil war in the US because I really don't think it can/will happen again. The mere fact that any kind of civil war would decimate our economy for years, likely decades, is enough to stave many people off of that course of action. Not only that, but a civil war means we turn our resources (military, financial, industrial), inward, costing us big time in trade and, perhaps more importantly, creating a weakness in our own defenses that some powers in this world could seek to exploit.

Considering that it's possible for someone to throw a 'kill switch' and drop the ability to use any kind of internet/social media to communicate, how would people coordinate their efforts? We would be pushed back decades at least just in terms of communications. And while one side is likely more armed and ready to fight than the other, the fact is that they could overwhelm, at least in some cases, with shear numbers.

I just think that most folks are smarter than getting into something that would see the rest of our lives lived out in a shadow of a country, that even our children and grandchildren may not get to see resolved or restored. Places like Syria are fighting because of some real, pure evil being done to people there. It's not like someone here being told they can't use a particular restroom - in other countries, people are dying in large groups because the government or someone else doesn't like them - they are fighting for their very survival. Here, we argue about political differences, but I seriously doubt people are willing, in most cases, to die over those differences, considering they are first world issues, in some cases, akin to the barista getting your order wrong at Starbucks.

Now, IF it happened here, I do think it would be a fight. One side may have most of the guns, but don't believe for a moment that the other side can't get them and learn how to use them, quickly. To think we'd be the only armed people is pretty short sighted thinking. If you're lucky, you overwhelm them very quickly with shock and awe, don't do that, and you'll end up with a years-long, drawn-out fight that may have no eventual winner.

Just my 2 cents, which is probably really only worth 2 pesos...:rolleyes:

Last Edited:
What scares me is the folks you occasionally run into who want a civil war in the US to happen.
Having been to a a country or two that was torn apart by civil war or general lawlessness, I just shake my head and wonder "Why the Hell would you want that?"
Andy

Last Edited:
Welllllll, we know this, ACW II has been put off for 4 and probably 8 years.... so there's that. I do hope we just say Syria is on it's own. I mean, let's be real. Russia has no more real pull in Syria today than it did during the Arab-Israeli wars 40 years ago except BHO is allowing them to fly/ fight the rebels.

A move towards more energy independence would be the smartest thing to do. Then all of the Arab world could GFThemselves IMHO. I really am getting tired of being called a fascist.... A fascist? a Fascist! I got you fascist rightchere you bubblegumming snowflake.
And while we are at it, Defund the UN.
Brutus Out

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews