1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this week -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Christmas spirit report...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Cogs, Dec 13, 2014.

1. Cogs

Cogs Washougal, WA. Volunteer Coordinator Staff Member 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Here's a little Christmas spirit happening right now up the Gorge. His name is Clint Goodwin. He posted this to the Facebook classified ads page; Columbia Gorge Classifieds....

Clint Goodwin;
    Looking for a family in need of some holiday help. I will offer to meet you at Walmart and let you pick out some toys for your kids up to $100 and give you either a ham or elk roast. All I ask is you message me a brief description of your situation and that when you are back on your feet you do this for someone else.

Elk roast? He's willing to share his Elk roast? Now that's my kind of guy!
  2. 44mag2ndamend

44mag2ndamend Round the ole tree stump, Down by the crick Well-Known Member

Thats looking good for the world, it only takes one guy to change the attitudes of multitudes of many. Keep it going.
    BigBull 301 and clearconscience like this.
  3. TacticalDragQueen

TacticalDragQueen E.WA Member

Hunters and firearms enthusiasts are some of the most compassionate and altruistic people I know. Most would give you the shirt of their back...that man is a saint.
    BigBull 301 and clearconscience like this.
  4. clearconscience

clearconscience Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

No matter who you, giving to someone else or helping someone else and asking for nothing in return is the true meaning of life and God. Whoever/whatever your God may be

Thank you for being an example of humanity.
    44mag2ndamend and BigBull 301 like this.