JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I got the two grandsons the Bug-A-Salt "Lawn and Garden Edition"...has a more powerful salt charge.
They got me one for my birthday and are very well made and kills flies in a most excellent fashion :eek::D

61%2BVKHZey-L._SX675_.jpg

Got a couple of snap circuits sets for the boys :D

I figure its a lot safer way to learn about lecticity than shoving a potato into a light socket like I use to do :eek::D Don't worry I'm normal o_O LOL
Can you elaborate on the potato in the light socket thing? :confused::D

When I was a youngster, I heard you could remove broken lights from a socket with a cut potato, which does work...... But I negated to turn off the power to the dining room light as I removed the broken light, let's just say potato's are very conductive :D Very Shocking :eek:

When I was a youngster, I heard you could remove broken lights from a socket with a cut potato, which does work...... But I negated to turn off the power to the dining room light as I removed the broken light, let's just say potato's are very conductive :D Very Shocking :eek:
Good thing you became a plumber Mr. N...lol

Yeah, parents get their kids nerf guns and air soft and then don't give a crap where their projectiles land. And stay, for years. Good training for the future! :(

Yeah, parents get their kids nerf guns and air soft and then don't give a crap where their projectiles land. And stay, for years. Good training for the future! :(

I guess it depends on how you raise your children. As a child my nerf darts were policed just like I pick up all my brass today.

They also make biodegradable air soft bb's.

Nerf darts and air soft are a child's opportunity to engage in firearm related fun unsupervised without the potential lethal consequences of playing with real firearms.

If you want future generations to desire to protect the 2nd amendment you have to foster that desire in them as children by starting them young with safe and positive experiences related to firearms and toys of that nature.

I guess it depends on how you raise your children. As a child my nerf darts were policed just like I pick up all my brass today.

They also make biodegradable air soft bb's.

Nerf darts and air soft are a child's opportunity to engage in firearm related fun unsupervised without the potential lethal consequences of playing with real firearms.

If you want future generations to desire to protect the 2nd amendment you have to foster that desire in them as children by starting them young with safe and positive experiences related to firearms and toys of that nature.

I agree with you. It's definitely the parents that should be keeping some control of the usage of the "Toy Guns". I find those pellets in my yard and other places, nerf darts on the streets, sidewalks and lawns. I suppose the parents of the kid just go buy more "Ammo" for them when it's gone, down the road.

I agree with you. It's definitely the parents that should be keeping some control of the usage of the "Toy Guns". I find those pellets in my yard and other places, nerf darts on the streets, sidewalks and lawns. I suppose the parents of the kid just go buy more "Ammo" for them when it's gone, down the road.

I grew up with very poor parents. Nerf darts were recovered or I would have ran out for lack of replenishing.

You must have spoiled children around you.

I grew up with very poor parents. Nerf darts were recovered or I would have ran out for lack of replenishing.

You must have spoiled children around you.

I see this stuff in my travels around town. No wealthy people around me unless they're living a VERY frugal life. I do get those pellets in my yard sometimes though, even though there's no close neighbors that I believe would allow their kids to have toy guns.

I once gave my two young nephews boxing gloves when they were like 5 or 6. They put them on and proceeded to beat the heck out of each other. Their mom, my sister, failed to see the humor in my gift. :D

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top