JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anyway, all that to point out that our nanny state is way out of hand. We need to form a replacement government based on the original constitution. We need to add language to the constitution that insures that all the twisted methods of sneaking around the original intent of that document cannot succeed, with expulsion from our country or some other very high punishment to anyone who even tries to abrogate the freedoms within it. It is so frustrating to see the perversions of law that slowly strangle our liberties away from us.

Or the patriots can start by dealing out said high punishment right now to the constitutional traitors.

I forgot to mention the great sin of my bore cleaning bullets, they were made of brass, think of it, brass! Brass will burst through any vest worn by police of course. Now the whole thing seems terribly odd since Barns makes bronze bullets for hunting.

So, choreboy and shoelaces and brass too, under certain circumstances. Got a problem? Make a new law. Don't got a problem? Invent one and make a new law. By any and all means, for any and all reasons, make new freedom limiting laws.

We all sit, I'm afraid, waiting for someone to do something. We all see the insanity, but we can't or won't do whatever it takes to fix it.

We preach and cry and sing to the choir. Nothing good comes of any of it. I agree it is too late, we have been pigeonholed into little choirs where we speak to each other and let them trample on us openly day after day, week after week, year after long destructive year. Democrats, Republicans, that changes, but the loss of rights doesn't change, it's steady and "progressive".

"There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power government has is the power to crack down on criminals. When there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws." Ayn Rand.

One of the best quotes I have read in a long time and pretty much nails it.

Like when the Feds wanted to arrested O.J. Simpson they finally were able to haul him away for having a satellite dish that hacked channels. Then the dumb Las Vegas hotel room 'get my things back' while being recorded thing. Anyone who thinks that wasn't a setup I have a bridge to sell you.

Not an O.J. fan, but the point is there is always a law that can strip you of your liberties for everyone. Ever downloaded free music? Etc, etc. In the eyes of our government we are all terrorists/criminals when they want us to be.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top