JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Or 2 for $89 each
<broken link removed>

with cracked stocks $79
<broken link removed>

SLG-T53_1.jpg

A buddy picked up one of these earlier this summer, paid for best pick, and got a stock that was riddled with nail holes, moldy, soft in spots, and otherwise trashed. When he called in to complain they told him that they didn't have much better and weren't planning on getting much better. However, enough time has passed that perhaps they have a new shipment. Might be worth a call before ordering to confirm that a new shipment has been received since July.

I ordered one of the type 53's to try out my hand in doing some work refinishing. :)

The seem to have some good deals if you cruise around their website a bit. Thanks Bolus for the Heads-up

Probably the best deal is the CZ82 minus grips at $225 for a C&R gun.

<broken link removed>

There are several places to get very nice replacement grips.
http://www.marschalgrips.com/cz82/cz82.html
http://grips4u.net/category/pistol-grips/cz/

Mine with some duracoat and the Grips4U (I got the marschal grips as well and they are even better)

F1e4F9u.jpg

Im really impressed with metal parts. I could not find one spot of rust and the rifling in the barrel looks practically brand new. The stock is in pretty bad shape though. I'm not sure it is worth the time to pretty it back up.

nbnvWk7.jpg

A buddy picked up one of these earlier this summer, paid for best pick, and got a stock that was riddled with nail holes, moldy, soft in spots, and otherwise trashed. When he called in to complain they told him that they didn't have much better and weren't planning on getting much better. However, enough time has passed that perhaps they have a new shipment. Might be worth a call before ordering to confirm that a new shipment has been received since July.
How does it shoot? I got one from them a few years back that pretty well fits the description you gave as far as the stock goes. I didn't pay for any sort of pick and mine is a tack driver considering what it is. It's just as accurate as anything else milsurp I've fired.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top