Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Chinese Flag Flown At WA State Capitol

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by FatherHolyHoly, Apr 14, 2015.

1. FatherHolyHoly

FatherHolyHoly MN Active Member

Can someone tell me if this is something that is commonplace at the capitol?

(Getting error embedding it to the thread but the link seems to be working now)
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=34c_1428301750

Date of the video is April 6th, showing some men holding Gadsden and US flags video taping while what looks like a capitol employee comes to remove the communist flag. State Patrol officer in uniform is present to either protect the state employee or to assist in the removal. Flag was flown in the center, between the US Flag and Washington State Flag. Mentions Tea Party Members in description as the men protesting the presence and doing the video taping.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2015
  2. oknow

oknow amboy wa. Well-Known Member

Just goes to show you those jack wagons there are definitely commies. They need to be removed.

3. Lars

Lars Clackamas Active Member

I think it is pretty normal to fly a flag if a big wig is visiting, but it needs to come down as soon as they leave? If they don't know proper flag etiquette then they should just put up state and U.S. Flag and put a light on it.

4. Just Jim

Just Jim Well-Known Member

Know what the Chinese call constipation?

Hung chow:D

Last edited: Apr 14, 2015
    oknow likes this.
  5. U201491

U201491 Well-Known Member

I am surprised they have not put up the hammer and sickle.

albin25 and oknow like this.