JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Psychological Projection: a defense mechanism where a person subconsciously denies his or her own negative attributes by ascribing them to the outside world instead. Example:

Facing a surging homicide rate and several headline-grabbing murders, Chicago's top cop is taking aim at lobbyists who he says prevent politicians from implementing more gun control measures.
Appearing on a local Windy City Sunday morning talk show on the radio station WLSAM, Police Superintendent Garry McCarthy said special interests that lobby politicians to influence their opinion on gun control are the real problem.

"If there was a special interest influencing police work, I believe that would be called corruption," McCarthy said. "So, if it has to do with donating money, versus a popular vote, I think we have a bigger problem in this country and someone has to wake up to that."

Read more: Chicago's top cop likens gun lobby's influence to corruption | Fox News

Why don't they ever talk about who is doing the shooting and dying in Chicago?
Then I'd like them to draw a line between those folks and the legal gun owners.
I know they wouldn't because they would look like bigger jackwagons than they already do.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top