JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
As much as I am a Luddite by nature, I am a Chevy man. My Grandmother, her ailing Mom, and her 8 siblings turned a 1929 Chevy Flatbed farm truck into a 'Callistoga', and slowly made their way west, out of the Oklahoma Dust Bowl in 1936. And so it began.
Now, 80 years later, this is the latest Chevy. What a trip, man.
1475521606037.jpg
Chevrolet's Hydrogen-Powered Stealth Truck Enlists With U. S. Army

Last Edited:
My Great-Grand-Parents, parents of the Grandmother I mentioned, were married in front of their Baptist church, while sitting in their buckboard wagon. They came from Mississippi and Arkansas, where their ancestors had lived some 20,000 years by some estimates. We just say that's where we come from (Nanih Waiya, or Mother Mound, Inholitopa iski)

The driver's forward or rearward view can't be good. Anything less than five feet tall or closer than 50 yards is as good as run over. Aesthetically, it looks more like a kid's RC toy truck than like a tool meant to get *ish done. The art of good design – of form following function – is sorely missed in its exile.

I was almost born in a '68 Chevy El Camino on the way to the Hospital. My Dad was a grease monkey and of course it was a 350 sbc, and yellow, much like this:
?u=https%3A%2F%2Ffarm3.staticflickr.com%2F2102%2F3535327259_58f4b4552d_b.jpg

The driver's forward or rearward view can't be good. Anything less than five feet tall or closer than 50 yards is as good as run over. Aesthetically, it looks more like a kid's RC toy truck than like a tool meant to get *ish done. The art of good design – of form following function – is sorely missed in its exile.
Those are good points. It's a very specific use design, and what gains in stealth if there isn't a M2 or at least a M60 on a joystick controlled turret involved? And if it breaks down, what the 'ell do I know about hydrogen fuel cells?? Give me a sbc with points and rotor any day. It is fascinating though!

Are they still doing that Dumber Than Monkey Crap thing where you have to tear the whole damn front end off just to change ONE M.F.'ing headlight? (thinking of my mother's '07 Trailblazer, and all the longing it's inspired to chuck it into the crusher...)

Shoulda let Government Motors fail and Mullaly buy the pieces worth saving at fire-sale prices...

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads