JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
OMG! Did they speculate that was done from the factory?(never mind, saw the update...)

That is some messed up stuff...

Heard horror stories about the Chevy Shake and some serious quality issues lately. I won't buy one. But you hear those about all of them lately; even Toyotas.

Still, I put new Chevy and GM on my "do not buy" list a few years ago. Removed Ram, since they have improved somewhat and are the best bargain available in a new full-size pickup.

Last Edited:
OMG! Did they speculate that was done from the factory?

That is some messed up stuff...

Heard horror stories about the Chevy Shake and some serious quality issues lately. I won't buy one. But you hear those about all of them lately; even Toyotas.

Still, I put new Chevy and GM on my "do not buy" list a few years ago. Removed Ram, since they have improved somewhat and are the best bargain available in a new full-size pickup.
That was the general consensus of all the master techs who came bye to see

It was in the welded on spacer (box) that will not let the rear seatbelt receptacles fall below the seat level. We had to remove (I helped my friend at the Chev dealership I should have bought from) the rear seat and all the carpet to find it. Appearantly GM wants to have possession of this for a period of sixty day before I get the annoying nuts back. They were glued together and intentionally placed in that void at the factory, in Mexico. God I wish we could just make an American car in America.
which dealership does your buddy work for? i work at capitol chev

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads