JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've heard a couple of stories (out of CA) where people, Republicans, have been booted from the voter rolls without notification.
I thought it would be wise to check my own status so I went here: Oregon Secretary of State: Voting & Elections
While I was there I also checked my GF (name and DOB is all that's required).
The deadline to register is Oct 16 and mail-in ballots start going out on the 17th. Not getting your ballot would be an indicator, but by then its obviously too late.

Ours was active and correct, but I'm not willing to give anyone in Salem or the seats of power the benefit of the doubt, and we need ALL hands on deck in November.

Several years ago I had a problem with my signature being rejected on local ballot measures, which would invalidate the entire signature page. I would never had known, except the petition circulator knew I had signed and told me about it. I went to our county elections office and raised a bit of hell, and found out from my records they had invalidated my signature twice before. Never let me know... and they won't. Point was, my signature had not changed, but I suspect a motive within our local elections office. I made certain that a note was put with my voter information that I had questioned their findings on their previous disqualifications and ask that future determinations be done carefully and to notify me of any disparities in the future.
Put them on notice they are being held accountable. Haven't had a rejected signature since.

Several years ago, I was registered as an Independent. At some point after that , I recieved a automated phone call from the democratic party telling me who to vote for, I found that quite odd. I went down to the local elections office. and found out that somehow my voter registration had been changed to democrat. I also wondered how the democratic party had gotten my phone number ( cell phone ). the elections office had no answers for me, and didnt seem interested in how my registration had gotten changed. kinda feeling like " Legs" ,above post, wondering how these shinanigans happen. !

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top