JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Was your ballot counted?

• Yes

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
Only when your candidate / issue loses, yea? Was Trump's election a fraud??? This election denialism / voter fraud rhetoric drives me nuts. If it's "a bunch of crap", don't vote and live with the results of those who did vote.
I'm guessing if tomorrow in the name of social justice, they put up a ballot measure to castrate all white males and females, you'd be the first in line.

Did I say anything about my candidates losing?

I voted for the last 40+ years and will vote til the day I die……. in Oregon we not only have forced voter registration through DMV, but also have to provide postage because voters don't care enough About their vote to buy a stamp or drop off in ballot box.
I was under the impression that they changed that this year.

Voting is a right, but there is an associated responsibility. If a voter doesn't want to be bothered by responding to a challenged signature, that's their choice. Your vote isn't counted. Don't complain about the bother of procedures that are in place to ensure election integrity.
What the piss-off is with voting is when the vote ends at real close to 50%-50% and the winning faction completely ignores the fact only 50% of the voting population agrees to the winners ideas. Then the winner, let's say tuna kotex, goes all out with the far left crazy bubblegum like teaching "GENDER" issues and various sexual bubblegum to THIRD GRADERS! THAT my friend is what makes people see voting as something that doesn't matter!
I can't be the only one that feels it! And I'm a middle of the road kind of guy!

All this got me to checking mine. Last night it kept showing the site not working and they were going to get right on it. Now it shows no ballot but when I check voting record it does say I voted in the last general. Only a Gov agency could screw something up this damn bad :mad:

Now I will have to load that damn song again as I have it running through my head. Will be listening to Alice's Restaurant on the way to work tonight. :s0140:
At least you caught the reference. After your reference to Alice's Restaurant (which I wasn't familiar with either), I ended up using Google to look that up and then tried Googling "Group W Bench" as well. I'm not the big of an Arlo Guthrie fan, but I gotta tip my cap to @VinnieBoomBah - that Group W Bench crack is hilarious. :s0140:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top